Favourite Moments?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Favourite Moments?

Post by Weird1 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:09 am

Gerald: *starts praying*
Arnold: I didn't know you were religious.
Gerald: Neither did I...

Ahahahahahahaha!!! I love that!!! It's too funny!!!

@NintendoGal55: I disagree. I loved it when the lizard ate the parrot!!! That's what it gets for being such a pain in the butt! Parrots creep me out... *Shudders* They talk (BIRDS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!!), and I almost got one too... but did you know that they can chomp off an entire finger? Nuh-uh. Not for me. I like having all my digits. *Crosses arms* Besides, that lizard saved Helga from the embarrassment of a life time. Could you have imagined what would've happened if the parrot wasn't eaten?

Parrot: -Or my names not Helga G. Pataki.

(Helga freezes, everyone's looking at her in shock)

HOLY CROP! I would DIE! DIE, I SAY! DIIIIIIIIIIE!

And it's all in the circle of life. Birds eat worms and bugs and other junk too, and then the monitor lizards eat the birds, and then the whales eat the monitor lizards (Making this up), and then God eats all the whales, and then we humans pretty much eat everything else (Assuming it doesn't eat us before we get a chance to fry it up). XD I know that's not how it all goes... but still... You get my point.

ALL PARROTS SHALL FRY!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Gerald

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:50 am

XD Oh well, that's your opinion, and I respect that.

NintendoGal55

Female Number of posts : 296
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga :D
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Character Character: Arnold

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~nintendogal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 am

One Fine Wire - Oh, absolutely. And another nice set of choices!

Weird1 - I remember reading somewhere that Craig had wanted the kids in the class to find out Helga's 'secret' and for them all to react with 'duh!' ...having read about that, I wish her secret would have come out, like say...on a day Arnold was sick. That way he's still in the dark and she would have found out that the only one who doesn't know is Arnold himself. I think it would have made for a hilarious moment, though I always enjoy Helga trying to hide her evidence...

Which is probably why one of my absolute favorites is "Helga Blabs All" (Helga Blabs IT All? I'm never sure). It's just so hilarious, I laugh throughout the whole thing.

Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:24 am

Rewatching Eugene, Eugene as I type...I forgot how big of a kick I got out of the auditions. My favorite:

Rhonda: But Rhett, what will become of me!
Director: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a hoot!

And Sid doing Streetcar Named Desire makes me chuckle.

A buhmillion bonus points for Tim Curry showing Arnold how the villain song is PROPERLY done. Though Arnold's take on it is hilarious.

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 am

Perhapsormaybe: I love the "Eugene, Eugene" auditions too. And Lila's solo basically makes her Mary Sue solidified. But it's still funny and it really shows that she and Arnold would make a horrible couple, because Lila's so passive and isn't a doer who takes initiative, but Arnold is. Arnold is active, a doer, someone who takes risks, has adventures, and lives life, while Lila just sits by on the sidelines, watches the events in her life go by, and waits for someone to approach her on something. Really, if Arnold were to spend a lifetime with Lila, he'd be miserable. But I love "Eugene, Eugene" because it's hilarious and the songs are so much fun!

I also would've loved to see an episode where Helga's secret love for Arnold is spilled out and everyone already knows about it. I think everyone figured it out that day in the preschool scene on "Helga On the Couch", except for Arnold, who was probably off finger painting somewhere. So it'd be funny for everyone to already have known about it for all this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 am

NintendoGal55 wrote:

XD Oh well, that's your opinion, and I respect that.

XD Sorry.... They just freak me out. *Shudders* I don't like birds... well, BIG and/or wild ones at least. And birds don't seem to like me, either. I used to have a little bird name Pollianna (I named her when I was like... 4), and she hated my guts. If I even so much as went near her, she'd start squawking, and she wouldn't SHUT UP until I either left, or threatened to- *Censored: Too Violent for human eyes*! So I hate birds, birds hate me, end of story.

Perhapsormaybe wrote:

Weird1 - I remember reading somewhere that Craig had wanted the kids in the class to find out Helga's 'secret' and for them all to react with 'duh!' ...having read about that, I wish her secret would have come out, like say...on a day Arnold was sick. That way he's still in the dark and she would have found out that the only one who doesn't know is Arnold himself. I think it would have made for a hilarious moment, though I always enjoy Helga trying to hide her evidence...

Which is probably why one of my absolute favorites is "Helga Blabs All" (Helga Blabs IT All? I'm never sure). It's just so hilarious, I laugh throughout the whole thing.

Yeah, I read that too, and I also wish he did that. It really would have been a hilarious episode. I would've loved to see that. But alas, tis not so, for it was never made, and we are all left to suffer in infamy of what once was, and what was once to be, but will never be...... I don't know if that made sense. I've been watching too many Helga episodes lately. Blush

And I do believe it's "Helga blabs IT all". I was just scrolling through the episodes, so I remember. Smile

I also came here to share another HA! moment that I adore... Here's the scene:

Grandpa: Welp, now that I'm a goner, it's time to give away all my earthly goods, and as my only begotten grandson I want you to have my most prized possession... The Packard.

Arnold: But Grandpa, what would I do with a car? Why don't you leave it to Grandma.

Grandpa: Are you crazy, boy?! Would you trust your grandma behind the wheel of a car?!

(Grandma walks in, wearing a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, a rubber horse floaty, and holding a little mini guitar)

Grandma: (singing) Oh, he dyed in the saddle ~ He went and bought the farm ~ And then we tanned his old hide ~ And nailed it to the barn.

Grandpa: (After moment, turns to Arnold, shoving the keys in his hand) So I'm leaving you the Packard, okay.

XD LOL!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!!! AWESOME HA! MOMENT!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

Who agrees? Who?! WHO?!?!?!?!?!

This is precisely why we call this a "HA!" moment. HAHAHAHA!!! Tears from laughter

Weird1

Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:30 am

"STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 am

Alright.. my favorite moments.. let's see..

The parrot-episode, when Arnold took off his clothes and Helga fainted XDD OMFG that was HILARIOUS!!

Pigeon man.. flying off towards the fading sun.. "Always wash your berries before you eat them.. and fly towards the sun.." Love

Arnold's OOC dance XD Used to love that when I was young! Still do, kinda

Valentine's special; "Do you like me too?" Every time I watch that I think 'C'mon Arnold, SAY YES!!'

Stuck in a tree! OMG I LOVE Eugene Love "Any minute now!" XDD 'You'd think he'd eventually run out of gas..'

"You are my sunshine.. my only sunshine.." Awwww Arnold's voice is SO cute Love

Of course, the tango, that one's in my top 3!

Parent's day ending Love Don't think I need to say more

Helga's confession scene in the movie, YES!! Although it all went a little too fast..

When they saved the turtle, and Arnold said: "Don't get too close to his mouth!" and Grandma yelled and showed him that her hand was gone, and he said "Grandma.." OMFG I laughed so hard Tears from laughter

And there are a lot more great moments.. let me think..

Ow yeah: when Gerald tells Arnold his plan te get Helga back at the April Fool's Dance, Arnold's face!! "That's even BETTER than what I was thinking".. with his hair bend forward, the shadow in his face XD

And of course, all the moments when you can tell how much Arnold and Helga like eachother, and when Arnold's totally flirting with Helga XD The flood.. the ending of Diner for four, the tango..

Oww.. and the threesome-gag XDD

Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

View user profile http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 am

Oh Pigeon Man... I love the music that plays during the end credits.

And I love Arnold's dance. "Don't hit me! I hit me!"

And, of course:

Arnold: You don't want to mess with me, Harold.
Harold: Why not?
Arnold: Because I'm crazy, and you don't ever want to hit a crazy person.

And the ending, when Iggy and the other kid with the missing tooth are hitting each other, and Helga looks at them and says, "Boys are so stupid!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:01 am

*laughs* I prefer when Harold says "Okay...you two fight" and Iggy and Other Kid just go with it like it's completely ordinary. But the dance number was hysterical.

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:04 am

I like how at the end of April Fools Day Rhonda and Helga look like they are having a great time toghether.
I wish to see an episode where Rhonda and Helga get along (I havent seen all the eps or remember them all so if there is then. . . TELL ME!!!!)

peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:15 am

OH! The tango and all the Arnold>>>Helga flirting goes without saying in my book. Who doesn't ADORE those moment?!

And I have't seen Pigeon Man in a while... I might watch that tonight. Scratch that. I WILL be watching that tonight. XD I'm escared though. It's supposed to get record cold down here where I am. RECORD LOW TEMPATURES! All I can do is sit here with my heater, two blankets, and hope against hope that it snows tonight. XD I want to see snow!!! XD I live in Florida. Last time I saw snow was... five or six years ago. So I want to see it again!!! SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, back to the land of the sane. I'll be watching that tonight. Cool.

Over and out.

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:20 am

It mostly only snows after a strong hurricane. Mad But. . .

I love he flirst with her, even if it is a dream/prank/to be friendly/did not mean too flirt, its sooooooo funny.

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:58 am

@ Weird1: What's the low supposed to be where you live?

You don't know cold until you've been in 17 below. I attend university in Idaho; I remember during December 2009 walking back to my apartment from campus thinking, "I'm walking, but I can't feel my legs! This is BAD!"

I then remember getting to my apartment, turning on all the heaters, drinking lots of hot chocolate, and then, when I had my next class, wearing extra layers and a scarf over my nose and mouth to protect me from the cold.

Good thing I'm on track for the Spring semester as opposed to the Winter one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:53 am

Oh, I don't know. My mom just came in not too long ago and announced that we were gonna be having record low tempatures tonight. That's all I know. XD I probably should have asked her to be more specific... oh well, I'll ask her later.

HAHA! Oh, I know it can get much colder in other states and such, but I've lived in Florida my whole life, so 70 degrees is freezing to me. XD

Hopefully Florida will be jetting back up to it's normal warm tempatures soon, because I just can't handle all this cold. I'm used to sweating, not shivering. That's the curse of living in Florida. If you get too used to the warm tempatures, soon 70 degrees feels like -70 degrees. XD

Plus I've got a cold. UGH! I'm just not a happy camper right now.

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm sorry about that. Feel better soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:13 am

Thanks. Big Grin

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:19 am

Feel better soon dudette.

at least they don't make you wear shorts, at 30 degrees!!

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:20 am

Just rewatched "Beaned"...what I like about that one is it proves that Helga would never make Arnold love her, even if she could. She wants him to do it of his own free will. I think that makes her even more sympathetic...but her calling Harold "Sheryl" was hysterical...even if she was fully aware of what she was doing at the time.

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:22 am

I would call him Harry Big Grin He looks like a Harry to me ( accualy Harry come from the Harold so it makes sence Smile )
I love her always-failing plans XD
How would the show be different withought 'em XD

Last edited by peachcake21 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : uhh I dont know , I just wondered how it felt to edit)

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:23 am

It might not be as hilarious, for one thing...

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:29 pm

I just watched "The Baseball" from the first season. I love the end when Arnold plays catch with Mickey Kaline, and the music is absolutely spectacular! It really adds a lot to the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Yeah, that music's beautiful. Jim Lang's a freakin' genius <3

Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

View user profile http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:08 am

I rewatched only part of an episode...where Gerald tells the tale of the "Ghsot Bride". It gave me shivers, between the dark animation (thank goodness for cutaways, that story's terrifying!) and the wonderful way Gerald tells it.

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:13 am

I just watched the episode "On the Lam".

The beginning, where Mr. Simmons is showing the class how to launch a bottle rocket is hilarious, because while he's explaining everything, Brainy's standing off to the side and you can hear him breathing. XD

And then, after Sid, Stinky, and Harold set off the bottle rocket:

"We need to go to the authorities!"
"We just BLEW UP the authorities!"

Also, the jackass hot sauce they used. XD I can't believe Craig Bartlett got away with that. But sometimes it seems like things like that go past the censors just so they can see how the parents react to it.

Last edited by One Fine Wire on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top