Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Everything to do with "The Jungle Movie"

Post by Annemiek on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Maybe we should send letters again.. to ask if they want to release the script , it wouldn't be that much trouble to let amazon make a book with the script or something like that, would it?

Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Eugene

View user profile http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm not sure. Converting a script into a book... I guess I could live with it being a book, as long as there were pictures... since it is a cartoon and all. I just want to know what happens.

We could ask them to release the script and make it into one big comic. That'd be cool, I suppose. -_-

Still wish Nick wouldn't be bummish., though.

And I'm definitely sending another letter to them about making the movie soon. The last letter I sent was a few months ago, so another one now would be good.

Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Character Character: Gerald

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:59 pm

As much I want to see the movie I also want the show to continue because there are so many questions left unanswered. Think about it, The Journal is suppost to happen a few days before the jungle movie and Arnold is suppost to win an essay contest or something. Don't those usualy happen later in a school year?

peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Not necessarily. It COULD happen sometime in the beginning of the school year. Or it could be some big state wide competition that the teacher would only announce was going on and they could enter.

Weird1

Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:32 pm

I just want Nick to show HA! on television again. I think it would help HA! gain publicity because it can remind old fans about it and gain more fans also. Plus it would meake more fans wonder about TJM and then they can sell the script.
Big Grin

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Yeah, it definitely would. But the boobs took it off the air. -_- We can't really do anything but send letters, spread the word to our friends and through the computer, and pray that we can pull off a miracle.

This totally tanks...

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 pm

If we send enough letters to put HA! back on and Nick decides to call Craig the only thing left is for Craig to agree. I wish I had Nick's adress. *sigh*
Wouldnt it be cool if we (we as if the HA! Pink Ribbons and Blue Hats) started a thing in where we could send letters (buisness leters sorta) explaining why they should put HA! back. *sighs again* But we need the adress.

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:10 am

My thought was it should be released in graphic novel form, if they can't make the movie. For those unfamiliar with the medium, they're like long comic books. (the Japanese form is called 'manga', if you're more familiar with that...).

If worst comes to worst, and it's definite that it won't ever be released, I'd love to at least get a chance to read the script.

Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 am

Yeah, I'd love that. But it would feel like I was eating apple pie without the apple. *Shrugs* But it's better than NO pie at all, I guess.

And we do have their address, Peachy. If you want I can post it up on here so it'll be more convenient for people to send letters. Would that be cool?

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:11 am

Yeah I WNAT THE ADRESS!!!!
But I think it would be cool if we started that thing here , I guess it would make us more fan-ie XD

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:28 am

Started what thing here? I know there's a site somewhere that's trying to get members together to send out letters at the same time (if they arrive in groups, asking for the same thing, it's far more effective than one letter every few days).

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:34 am

Okay. So I just rewatched "The Journal", and while it's possible that Eduardo had ulterior motives, do you really think that if that was the case, that he would've just abandoned Miles and Stella just before Arnold was born? It seems that if Eduardo was really on La Sombra's side, that he would've just left Miles and Stella to fend for themselves when Stella went into labor, especially since in "The Jungle Movie", the Green Eyed People were to revere Arnold as some sort of god. According to Craig Bartlett, Arnold's birth coincided with a prophecy of sorts that he would've come to bring peace to San Lorenzo, or something along those lines.

It's a possibility that La Sombra could've known about this prophecy all along; if that was the case, and if Eduardo was really on La Sombra's side, then he probably would've bailed on Miles and Stella at that moment and somehow (Though I doubt this is possible) prevent Arnold's birth.

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Well, maybe La Sombra wasn't there yet when Arnold was born, maybe he and the pirates discovered the Green Eyed People a year later, and then they made a deal with Eduardo? That COULD be a reason why Eduardo asked them for one last mission, maybe he tried to lurer them into helping La Sombra to get the sacred reliquie, but when they refused to cooperate they kept them as prisoners?
I dunno..

Somehow I think it's a little too dark for a HA! story, usually the message is that good guys don't just go bad all of a sudden. More the other way around.. I don't really believe that Eduardo's a bad guy.

Annemiek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:23 pm

That and ...c'mon, what kind of extreme jerk leaves a woman in labor? Poor Stella didn't even get an epidural, and considering the size of Arnold's head...*shudder* Ow. Just...OWWWWW.

Personally I don't think he was on La Sombra's side, but it wouldn't be the first time I didn't see a double cross coming.

Man, I want this movie. >.<

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Poor Stella x_x
I always wondered how she managed to give birth to a baby with a football-shaped head Tears from laughter

Or maybe he came out with his legs first, so they could simply pull him out XD like *PLOP* XDD

Annemiek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:08 pm

XD I really don't like to think about how Arnold's head came out... at all!

But I really don't know. Wouldn't Eduardo have kept in touch with Arnold and his grandparents to tell him how his parents were or something if he was a good guy? Or maybe he was actually captured by La Sombra too... or maybe La Sombra stole La Corazon back and it has some kind of hypnotizing abilities. So he got Eduardo to be his minion because he knows how close he is with his nemesis's, Miles and Stella (Since they 'stole' it from him and all that).

So now Eduardo is trapped with them....?

Don't know... but I'm afraid that Annemiek's theory couldn't work because "The Journal" showed a scene with Arnold's parents stealing La Corazon back from him before Stella was ever pregnant... or was married to Miles... I think. I don't remember, but I remember that they were swinging over a waterfall on a vine... I'm pretty sure that would be difficult for a pregnant woman. XD It was also way before there was any mention of a baby.

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

If Eduardo betrayed them I imagine that he went to the "dark side" between when they left San Lorenzo and when he showed up again. Maybe La Sombra threatened him and forced him to lure Stella and Miles back?

Squirreltamer

Female Number of posts : 596
Favorite character : Helga, Harold
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character Character: Harold

View user profile http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:16 pm

@ Annemiek: Miles and Stella got La Corazon back from La Sombra before they were married; La Sombra stole it the first time around.

@ Squirreltamer: That seems more plausible, however, there were some red flags during "The Journal" too that showed that Eduardo might've had ulterior motives. Then again, they all happened before Arnold was born, and when someone asked if Craig Bartlett was on Miles and Stella's side or La Sombra's he said that it was loaded information and didn't reveal anything.

There's always the possibility that Eduardo started off on La Sombra's side and that he had a change of heart later on. If he was on Miles and Stella's side all along, or had this change of heart, I assume that he would've kept in touch with Phil, Gertie, and Arnold over the years.

GAH! Too bad we'll probably have to wait another lifetime for this movie!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:33 am

I think I rea somewhere that a show came back 20 years later!

P.s I wonder if Stella would have made a joke about giving birth too that football head XD

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm

20 years later? I've heard of series being revamped before after being off air a long time, but never returning. Know what series it was?

And you can be pregnant for a month or so with no signs (some women have few signs for the first two months or so, even! Or they get ignored or reasoned away...ahem...) I need to rewatch the Journal because my mind's a little fuzzy on events.

I think Eduardo's trapped with Stella and Miles. I just don't like the idea of him being evil, I remember kind of liking him. But again, I have been wrong before and cartoons tend to be pretty good at catching me off guard when someone double crosses.

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:32 am

Yeah, it's interesting exploring Eduardo more. I can see both sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:02 am

...could you have been thinking of Darkwing Duck, peach? It just got announced it's getting its own comic book series (fans have been clamoring for more from that series since like...92. I grew up with it so I'm super excited about the idea, too...)

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 am

Really?? That's so cool, I loved that show!

Annemiek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Yes, women can be pregnant for months without even knowing... but One Fine Wire here confirmed my suspicions that they weren't married when they stole back La Corazon. And as far as we know... they didn't have sex until after they were wed.

But anyway, I agree that Eduardo very well could've been EVIL! But I don't know... Maybe he was originally on La Sombra's side, but then had a change of heart and became buds with Miles, and then later Stella... but soon La Sombra came back with a vengeance and offered Eduardo an offer he couldn't refuse (Maybe more literal than we think).

Oh the possibilities... I really want to see this danged movie. Curse Nickelodeon! CURSE! Mad

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 am

I think something that aired or airs of Boomerang, I duno liike the Flinstones or something, But something old!

Eduardo EVIL! GASP!
I could see it too. XD I think he's a double spy. Working for Sombra only to double cross him. Or even a triple spy, maybe he knows the Green Eyes!
Who knows. WHO KNOWS!!
And yes, Darn Nick, Darn you to Live with Hellen of Troy. Just for the Halibut (or however you spell it XD)

Clown I STILL HATE IT!

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:30 pm

Sponsored content