Hillwood forest RP

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hillwood forest RP

Post by NintendoGal55 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 am

(Oh noes!!! D: They're stranded!!! They're gonna diiiiieeee!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo*gasp*oooooooooooooo*gasp*oooooooooo....)
(XD)

Well this doesn't look good. The van runs out of gas, and now we're stranded... Well, at least Phoebe has the right idea. Still, what about Helga? She still hasn't shown up. Arnold thought, trying to ward away the panicky feeling that was eating at his gut.

"We could do that. Let's get out stuff from the van and go find the lake." Arnold chimed in.

Worry still edged in him, and he wondered if maybe now this was nature's way of telling him that someone should do something about it. But what?

I shouldn't be too hasty. Maybe Helga just wanted time to herself. Okay, we'll go to the lake, set up camp, and if she still isn't with us, I'll go find her. But what if something happens to her by then? ...No, she might be okay. Helga's a very strong girl, and she's perfectly capable of taking care of herself. As he contemplated what to do, he helped along with unpacking the van.

NintendoGal55

Female Number of posts : 296
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga :D
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Arnold

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~nintendogal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 am

((Okay, not gonna lie, the conversation about Arnold walking in on Helga doing her business was sort of gross. Blegh.))

"Ahhh, I don't wanna walk." Harold complained as he joined the larger group. "This is the worst. Way to go, Gerald."

Squirreltamer

Female Number of posts : 596
Favorite character : Helga, Harold
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character Character: Harold

View user profile http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:00 am

(Sorry, Squirrel. ^^; Didn't mean to make it that way.)

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:01 am

((Second Squirreltamer. I kinda cringed a bit...))

"Ah, it doesn't have to be all bad...At least we're all together," Curly winked in Rhonda's direction "...with the exception of Helga. And maybe Eugene can lead us in showtunes while we walk!"

Perhapsormaybe

Female Number of posts : 562
Favorite character : Helga
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:06 am

((It's okay, I just kind of don't equate peeing with sexiness.))

"No no no!" Harold said covering his ears with his hands again. "If Eugene sings one more time I'm gonna go crazy!"

Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:08 am

((Honestly... I am kind of a gross person, and these are guys here. XD Sorry if it grossed ya out.))

Gerald took the map from Phoebe, and flashed her his best smile, before hearing Arnold's plans. He nodded, and was about to go assist him, but then he heard Harold's remarks.

He glared at him lightly. "Cool it, Harold. I'm sorry for forgetting to get gas... but I was just so excited about..." He glanced at Arnold quick, and then back at Harold. "... Phoebe's audition, that I didn't think to check. It just slipped my mind." He laughed a little, trying to lighten the mood.

Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Character Character: Gerald

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:12 am

(Understood! It was the implication of being caught in a private moment more than anything. It then veered off in another direction that had nothing to do with weeing. Anyway, no matter, I shall keep it in mind. ...And I wasn't associated with Weird1 over there!)
(XD Just kidding, Singr. You know I love you.)

"It's not your fault, Gerald." Arnold assured him. "These things just happen, and I guess we all kind of lost track of the gas gauge anyway."

He looked back off into the woods for a moment, almost expecting a head of blonde hair to come running out, but nothing came. He sighed, feeling worry eating at his gut again, and tried to shake it off.

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by AlisonSwift on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:01 am

Rhonda sighed heavily, and threw Curly a glare. "Not in a million years." she replaced her bag into the back of the van and instead pulled out her purse. She probably wasn't going to need the party favors, and if they ended up making it to the party at all, well then somebody could drive back and get them. She wasn't going to cart that around with her. She did retrieve her sweater from it, however, and pulled it on.

"You run plenty in Football, Harold, what's the big deal with walking?"

AlisonSwift

Female Number of posts : 141
Favorite character : Harold, or Brainy.
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Character Character: Rhonda

View user profile http://alison-swift.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:10 am

"Curses, foiled again!" Curly snapped his fingers and shook his head, but if Rhonda turning him down (yet again) actually bothered him, he showed no signs of it. "And it's a nice day for a walk. Not a panther, coyote or even a squirrel in sight," he leaned in towards the others, as though whispering a secret. "It's the squirrels and rabbits you really have to look out for. They're evil I tells ya, EVIL!"

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:12 am

Gerald smiled at Arnold. "Thanks, man." He then noticed Arnold looking off into the woods, and his smile instantly dropped. "Man, what is with you worrying about Helga? She'll be back. It's barely been five minutes and you're all jumpy." He shook his head.

Weird1

Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:14 am

"Aw, that's different." Harold said as he leaned against the van and watched her tug on her sweater. "I know I gotta run for football. But I was told that we'd be getting a ride to the thing today! And now I have to walk?" He absentmindedly reached out a hand to tug loose a lock of hair that had gotten stuck under the collar of her sweater.

Suddenly he seemed to realize what he had just done and quickly retracted his hand.

"Sorry."

Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:25 am

For once Curly was not turning a blind eye. This time, he saw exactly what Harold had done. He also saw Rhonda's expression when he did it. He coughed, but apparently Harold had already noticed what he'd done and retracted his hand.

He bit his lip and kicked out at the ground. He'd always thought he'd stood a chance with Rhonda, and part of that belief was because even though she'd never said yes to him, she'd never gone out with any other guy, either. He eyed Harold for a moment, wondering if he could possibly take the big guy on.

"...I don't think I could," he thought aloud.

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlisonSwift on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:32 am

Rhonda flushed deeply, but quickly attempted to compose herself and coughed a little. "It's okay... Thanks." She muttered, smiling at him quickly. "I'm-I'm sure we won't have to walk too far, you know. How far is the lake, Phoebe?"

AlisonSwift

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Phoebe calculated for a moment.

"The lake is about a half-mile through the woods."

hatterlet

Female Number of posts : 421
Favorite character : Brainy
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character Character: Phoebe

View user profile http://goodnightdannytrejo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:11 pm

"That's not too far away, at least one of us could always come back here and try to keep an eye out for an oncoming car." Arnold unloaded another bag from the van and looked down the road both ways, once again to find there was nothing. No car. He looked at Gerald then and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, Gerald. I just want everyone to be safe."

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Gerald sighed, but then simply shrugged. It wasn't like it was a bad thing to be worried about someone being missing... it was just weird that it was over Helga G. Pataki, and that he was looking over his shoulder every five seconds. It was normal to be worried, and maybe even just a tiny bit panicked... but this was a little ridiculous.

Gerald went and unloaded a bag from the van, after tucking the map away in his pocket. "When are we heading out?" He asked, to anyone who might know. "I mean, I know we said we'd wait for Helga, but it's been a while and she hasn't shown up yet. I'm thinking we should just get going already."

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by AlisonSwift on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 pm

"Yeah..." Rhonda muttered. "I can't imagine where she went, maybe we should leave her a note on the windshield or something? Tell her we went to the lake and give her directions to follow us or something." She shrugged.

Rhonda hooked her purse over her shoulder and moved to stand on the other side of Harold, to let the others in towards the van to gather their things.

(( In my mind, Helga's behind a tree somewhere, monologing. ))

AlisonSwift

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:29 am

"Just leave a note on the car with lipstick," Curly suggested. He sounded a lot more downtrodden, but the others were too distracted to notice.

((I guess we'll just have to assume that's where she is, but it is really hard doing this RP without her....>.<))

Perhapsormaybe

Character Character:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:44 am

((Just sent StandardToaster a PM - if she doesn't get back to me by noon tomorrow then I'm willing to let someone else fill in for her starting with Hatterlet as she is our Helga #2))

Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by hatterlet on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:23 am

((I'll give it a try. Of course, she's welcome to it as soon as she comes back.))

Phoebe pulled a small notepad out of her pocket and scribbled a short note explaining the exodus of the group. She also hastily sketched a rough map
showing the way to the lake. With a sigh of concern for her friend, Phoebe pried one of the windshield wipers off the windshield and placed the note beneath it.

"Alright, hopefully Helga will come back soon. I suggest we set out immediately." she said, glancing at the waning sunlight filtering through the trees.

hatterlet

Female Number of posts : 421
Favorite character : Brainy
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character Character: Phoebe

View user profile http://goodnightdannytrejo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefarious on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:11 am

Gino gazed at the clouds above the leafy canopy of trees, but he didn't see them. While everyone else discussed possible solutions to the problem or just stood around flirting, his thoughts were more abstract. He was enjoying the moment. This is was a quiet interlude in a very fast paced life. He didn't have to worry about some smalltime hood knifing him in the back or bailing one of his men out of trouble with the law after a job went sour. "Friggen' Cherry Tops" Gino muttered resentfully and took another pull from his cigar and blew out a series of successively smaller smoke rings. He'd probably practiced it in front of a mirror for hours.
As for the kid giving him the evil eye, he wouldn't have deigned to notice Curly if the guy had driven up on a motorcycle wearing a police uniform and juggling lemon pies. Gino didn't get confrontational. He got upset, and when he got upset a bunch of huge burly guys got confrontational for him. Sure, he'd noticed Rhonda, she was quite a looker... but way too high maintenance for Gino's tastes.

At any rate, some of their discussion finally registered in his ears. Without moving from his comfortable position leaning up against the van, Gino raised an open palm and said "Yo! If you guys are going, I'll stay here and keep an eye out." He spoke loudly and clearly, but he didn't shout. Men who wanted their words to carry weight never shouted. Gino had read that in a book somewhere.

Nefarious

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character Character: "Big" Gino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemiek on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:54 am

((Weird.. Standard Toaster is online every day, but hasn't posted a message in days..
Helga's all yours, hatterlet, at least till she comes back of course))

While everyone else was getting ready for leaving, Eugene was still staring down the road, waiting for the car which he was sure would pass by any minute now. He had everything he needed for surviving a camp near a lake. His backpack with his band-aid kit and a little snack.. his optimism.. and all his woodland critters which he always liked to talk to, even though they always seemed to pick on him even worse than the bullies at school did.
He joined the group, looked at Gino and nodded in agreement.
"This'll be a great adventure guys!" His everlasting optimism made every disaster seem like a fairytale.. at least to himself it did.

Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character Character: Eugene

View user profile http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Gerald threw the bag over his shoulder, and flexed his other arm muscles. He had been just holding that bag limp in his arm for a while, and it had made it go a little stiff.

He heard everything and smiled slightly. "Great, everyone grab their bags. We don't want to risk a car jacker finding our van vacant on the street with all our stuff." He picked up another bag, and tossed it to Harold as he said "Catch!". He looked in the back of the van, and smiled. "That's all of it. Let's go."

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead, Arnold looked up at the sun filtering through the branches and leaves of the trees, and took one more glance down the road both ways before he gathered the last of a few bags from the van. He double-checked the van as Gerald did, making sure no one's belongings were left in there. Seemingly satisfied, he put on a brave smile and adjusted his little hat.

"All ready too, guys. Let's go."

He took one more glance into the forest, still feeling a pang of worry about Helga, but shook it off again and reminded himself that she was likely just fine.

(XD She's totally behind an old oak tree, reciting poetry and a love monologue to her locket. xD)

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 pm

((She really is! It's true! XD))

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top