Ardee Blancas's Flash Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ardee Blancas's Flash Video

Post by Hellerick on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi.

I am not sure, maybe you already know about it, but I have not seen it yet. I have found old Ardee Blancas's flash fanvideos, and I am very impressed by them.

BTW, I have made an article for Hey Arnold Wiki — "Comics". If you know any HA! comics that are not listed there please tell me.

Hellerick

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ardee Blancas's Flash Video

Post by Annemiek on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Those are amazing!
I remember watching them years ago, and I saved them om my computer cause I liked them so much. Must have watched em a hundred times XD
Except for the mistakes-video, that one wasn't there back then.
Anyway, they are really good, I love the animations, especially the lip-sinc! Must have taken a lot of time to make!

And the comic-page on the HA wiki is awesome!! Thanks so much!
I read the Nickelodeon comics on the nick site already, and I saved the Craig stories long ago, those are totally awesome! But I never saw the Simpsons comics before!
Those are so cute ^^ It's funny that Craig already came up with the show in 1991! He even drew the pilot already, as a cartoon! ( Arnold Narrowly Avoids a Thrashing )

Annemiek
Admin

Female Number of posts : 518
Favorite character : Eugene <3
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Eugene

View user profile http://www.ABCreatief.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellerick on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:29 am

There is one weird comic strip — Helga's Halloween. I have found it on Kim Burk's side, where it was categorized as one from Nickelodeon Magazine. But according to the note in it, it was published in certain "TV Guide"; and it is not present on Nick.com. I guess I have to re-categorize it.

It's cool that "24 Hours to Live" exists in three forms. According to the comic strip it looks like Helga blackmailed Harold into beating up Arnold... I wonder what with? And I somehow like the song from the comic strip more than "Don't Hit Me — I'll Hit Me".

Hellerick

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top