In the meantime...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the meantime...

Post by NintendoGal55 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:51 pm

(Thank you, SquirrelTamer! >w< We are having fun! 8D And it gives us a chance to exercise our skills. So win-win for us all!)
(And that's a good question, sometimes we just go with stuff like "Cabin 1, 2, 3", but if anyone wants to name the cabins, whatever works!)

"Sounds good, let's go." Gerald said, going outside. "You guys want to come?"

"Oh, I'm good! I'm going to unpack first!" Eugene said with a smile, and proceeded to unpack his things.

Harold shrugged, placing his comic book aside and taking another bite of his beef jerky. "What the heck, I'll come too."

"So you can see Rhooonnndaaaaaaa?" Gerald drawled, teasing.

"Shut up! I just want to get away from the jinx!" Harold muttered, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Whatever you say, Harold."

Arnold and Gerald exchanged glances and the two boys headed out after Gerald, shutting the screen door behind them.

NintendoGal55

Female Number of posts : 296
Favorite character : Arnold and Helga :D
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Hey Arnold! Role Playing Game
Character Character: Arnold

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~nintendogal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:07 pm

"Well anyway," Helga said, as she hopped off her bunk and ignored Rhonda's shouts of disgust. "I'm bored. C'mon Pheebs, you can put your sheets on later. I hear they've got an old rope swing that you can jump off of into the water. I wanna go check it out so that we can call first dibs on it when we start our activities tomorrow."

"Coming Helga." Phoebe said, exasperated with her sheets anyway.

"Hey, look Rhonda!" Nadine said happily. "A cockroach!"

Rhonda screamed and bolted for the door.

"I am not touching anything in this room until it is completely disinfected!"

"Don't worry, Rhonda." Lila replied. "Why don't you go for a walk while I put your sheets on your bunk? Phoebe, I can do yours as well. It'll be ever so easy to do."

"And I'll take all the bugs away," Nadine cooed as she lovingly scooped the cockroach up into her hands.

"Out of the way Rhonda." Helga said, trying to push past her. "You're hogging up the doorway."

"I'm coming with you." Rhonda said, gripping Helga's arm. "Thank you so much, Lila. You too, Nadine. Meet you guys at the mess hall later?"

"Sounds ever so wonderful." Lila said with a nod.

"Fine then, let's go." Helga huffed, tugging her arm out of Rhonda's death grip. "Come one, Phoebe. You too, Lloyd."

Squirreltamer

Female Number of posts : 596
Favorite character : Helga, Harold
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character Character: Harold

View user profile http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 pm

"You're in no position to call the shots to the likes of me, Helga." Rhonda said condescendingly, following her and Phoebe out the door.

"I can say and do what I feel like, thanks." Helga muttered. "Take note of this Pheebs, it's only the beginning."

"Noting." Said Phoebe, and looked around the area as they headed toward the lake. "Oh look, there's Harold, Arnold and Gerald. I guess they wanted to take a walk before dinner, too."

"Huh, bunch of weirdos." Helga rolled her eyes, but then trained them on Arnold. Arnold...the only thing around here that's worth seeing... Her gaze became lovesick.

"Um, Helga?" Phoebe tugged her arm gently.

"What?!" Helga snapped out of it. "Oh, yeah, the rope. Let's go see it..."

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Gerald, catching sight of the girls, nudged Harold in the ribs.

"Nows your chance, Bubba."

Harold let out a snarl and was about to grab Gerald by the collar of his shirt when Helga called out.

"Well if it isn't the terrible trio. What are you dweebs up to?" She clapped Gerald on the back with a hard shove. "I mean, besides being losers."

"Very nice, Helga." Arnold said cooly as he gestured towards the path that was meant to lead down to the lake. "We just wanted to go down and check out the water before dinner."

"Ah, great minds think alike then." Rhonda said sarcastically as she then slipped her arm into Harold's. "Anyway, how about you boys lead the way?"

Harold flushed red and quickly nodded.

"Yeah."

"Fine then." Helga teased turning to Arnold. "Why don't you show us to the lake, Football face?"

"All right, let's go." Arnold agreed leading the group down the rocky path.

Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 am

Helga walked right behind Arnold, enjoying the view she was getting with a small smile.

Phoebe was just behind them when Gerald suddenly came up beside her and casually slipped his hand into hers. She blushed a little and intertwined her fingers with his, to which he flashed her a cool smile. She giggled lightly.

Helga could hear the giggling and rolled her eyes. Those two were just so obvious.

Rhonda held tight to Harold's arm, trying to dodge any and all the branches and bushes that were all along the path.

Harold could feel her grip tighten and blushed a little, trying to keep his eyes trained on the path ahead.

Harold decided to break the silence, trying his best not to make it a big deal that Rhonda had her arm linked with his.

"Sooooo..." He winced, too squeaky. He cleared his throat before continuing. "How much longer before we're there?"

Arnold shrugged. "We're almost there. I can hear the water rushing from here."

Helga strained her ears, sighing. "I don't hear anything."

Arnold turned his head slightly to glance at her. She noticed this and quickly averted her eyes.

"Well, I can. Don't worry, we should be there in no- TIIIIIIIIMMME!" He fell flat on his face.

Helga gasped. "Arnold! Are you ok-" Noticing all the curious eyes on her, she quickly switched gears. She began laughing. "Ah, man! Talk about funny! You tripped, Hair boy! Looks like we've got more than one jinx in camp!"

Arnold groaned, preceeding to get to his feet. "Ugh. Thanks for the concern, Helga."

She rolled her eyes, but then flashed him a smile. "Anytime, Arnold." She chirped in an overly sweet voice, batting her eyeleashes at him.

Arnold blushed lightly when she did that, hoping no one would notice. He tried covering it by rolling his eyes and turning to continue walking down the path.

Weird1

Female Number of posts : 386
Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.
Favorite character : Helga! Doi!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Character Character: Gerald

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2132423/SuprSingr

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:49 am

As they were walking Gerald couldn't help notice what Arnold was doing.

(I don't know, what is he doing?)

peachcake21

Female Number of posts : 378
Favorite character : HELGA!
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character Character: *waiting for one . . . *

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 pm

((Uh... Arnold is up front leading the way and Gerald is behind Helga who is behind Arnold... so... What is he gonna notice in a position like that? Arnold scratching his butt? XD))

Weird1

Country : I live in the place, with the people, and the crap! That's all you need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:28 pm

(( I was thinking something to do with Helga but to Gerald scratching his butt is just as wierd!! XD What else?))

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:12 am

((That's my point. Arnold is way up front... how is he going to be doing something with Helga if she's behind him? I get why you did that, I just think you overlooked this a bit. Is Arnold scratching his butt? scratching his head? Ridding himself of a wedgie? Walking faster? Walking slower? Did he stop? I really just don't know...))

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 am

((maybe he stopped and stared at something for a while))

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:59 pm

"So! You boys settled in yet? I know we are already." Rhonda said haughtily, and looked up at Harold.

"Er...yeah, sure. I guess." Harold shrugged. "I got all the beef jerky to last me a month!"

"Well....my daddy always did say to be prepared." Rhonda replied.

Gerald palmed his face, shaking his head. This wasn't going too well.

"How are your accommodations, Gerald?" Phoebe inquired. "I mean, are you boys comfortable in the cabin?"

"Huh?" Gerald looked at Phoebe, and then grinned. "Oh, uh, yeah! They're not bad at all. Got some nice lookers out the windows."

"Oh let me guess, one of the girls cabin?" Helga said dryly.

Gerald rapidly shook his head and Phoebe giggled.

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:31 am

Helga rolled her eyes and continued to stare off into her view ahead, a small smile already pulling at her mouth.

But, being too preoccupied with her current enjoyment of Arnold's captain's quarters, she failed to notice when he stopped dead in his tracks, causing her to run right into him, causing him to stumble forward a few steps.

Gerald noticed him stopping, though, and pulled himself to a hault, along with Phoebe and held up his hand to signal for Harold and Rhonda to stop, which they did.

"Hey, man, what's going on? Why'ja stop?" Gerald asked, pulling Phoebe a little closer just in case.

Helga nodded in agreement, rubbing her sore nose. "Yeah, Hairboy! I just crashed my nose into your big head!" She said in a funny sounding voice, due to her nose being hurt.

Arnold shook his head at them, and shushed them while proceeding to back away slowly, however, this action caused him to run right into Helga, who was still too occupied with nursing her sore nose. Helga lost her balance, and grabbed onto Arnold's arm to try and keep herself from falling. But this only led to Arnold losing his balance and turning around in surprise as he fell, landing right on top of Helga.

As soon as they both opened their eyes, blue met green, and they were both at a loss for words.

"Uh..."

"Uh..."

Both their minds seemed to have been swept blank, that is until Harold suddenly screamed, "BEAR!!!" and picked up Rhonda quick, running away as fast as he could from the site.

Gerald made a little squeak in surprise, and held Phoebe close.

"Come on, man! Get off the poor lady so we can run like heck."

Arnold shook his head rapidly, finally coming to his senses and got up. He noticed Helga was still laying there, and panicked.

"Are you okay?! Did I hurt you?! Can you get up?!" He kneeled beside her, lightly touching her arm.

Gerald seethed, shaking his head. "We've gotta get out of here..." He looked up at the bear, seeing that it was indeed still sleeping in the pathway. "At least it's asleep... Keep your voice down, man." He whispered, Arnold meerly nodded, somewhat absent-mindedly.

Helga let out a lovesick sigh, completely lost in her daydreams... obviously she had hit her head on the ground pretty hard.

The bear stirred, and Arnold panicked, grabbing up Helga and running back up the path towards safety.

Gerald was behind him in an instant, holding on tight to Phoebe's hand.

The bear noticed them, and stood, wandering after them in curiosity...

((How's this?))

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirreltamer on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:41 am

"Harold!" Rhonda squealed, as she struggled in his arms. "Harold, put me down this instant. I can run - I have legs."

But Harold didn't seem to hear her, he was running like a man on a mission, tearing through the trees, his heart pounding hard enough that Rhonda could swear she heard its palpitations. Panicking a little, she starting tugging at his shirt.

"Stop, Harold! It's okay, you can stop running." She tried to say comfortingly, but he only let out a small grunt and continued running forward, a vein on his neck popping out from the exertion.

She reached up a hand to his cheek.

"S-stop!" She pleaded, fearing for his life. What if his heart gave out?

With that thought in mind, she forced her body limp for a moment and then thrust all of her weight to the side. He let out a sharp yell and they both went tumbling to the ground.

Last edited by Squirreltamer on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Squirreltamer

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:42 am

((perfecto!))

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 am

"OW!"

"Oooowwwww..."

Harold and Rhonda were on the ground in a heap, she had fallen from his grip and landed next to him on her back and he on his stomach. The large boy faltered a moment, then managed to get up.

"You okay?" He finally asked, rubbing his head and holding a hand to her.

"I'm FINE, Harold, but I could have run myself." Rhonda said, grabbing his hand and standing back up, dusting herself off. "Ohhh, great. Now I have to change! Thanks a lot."

"You're welcome." Harold muttered, not quite catching her sarcasm. "...Hey, where's everyone else?"

Meanwhile, the bear was wandering after the other two running pairs, and was now chasing after them, seeing that they were running.

"HURRY! IT'S GAINING ON US!!"

"ARNOLD DO SOMETHING!!!"

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:52 am

"What am I supposed to do?!"

"I don't know! SOMETHING!"

"Uh..." Arnold felt Helga shift in his arms and looked down at her as she stirred.

She looked up weakly and saw Arnold looking down at her, then looking back up to watch where he was going. He repeated this many times.

"Arnold? My... Aren't we in a hurry?" She giggled.

Arnold looked at her strangely before looking back up.

"There!" He yelled as he began running down a different path. "Follow me! I think we can lose him if we confuse him!"

Phoebe chirrped up, feeling really scared as Gerald held tight to her hand. "It's a female!"

Helga giggled as all this took place. When suddenly, Arnold plowed into something... or someone.

"AHHH!"

Gerald and Phoebe ran into them, being unable to stop in time at such a fast pace.

With all the pressure and jolt from them hitting the person... or persons... they all fell forward into a massive dog pile.

Harold groaned. "Mommy? Is that you?"

Arnold's head shot up. "Harold! Rhonda! We found you! Now let's get out of here before-"

Helga screamed, finally coming to her senses. "BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Weird1 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos suck...)

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:08 am

The bear closed in on the dog pile of teenagers, raising herself on her hind legs, letting out a fearsome growl. All four of them tried to get up, but were unable to move properly, and couldn't properly escape without the bear getting one or all of them.

FWOOT!

Something struck the bear, and she froze where she stood, letting out a grunt. She stumbled a bit for a moment, stunned, and then fell to the ground on her stomach, narrowly missing the dog pile. With this diversion, Gerald finally scrambled up and helped Phoebe to her feet, while Arnold did the same and helped up Helga. Rhonda stood up, and Harold, a bit disoriented, looked up at Rhonda as he sat up, a little puzzled at what happened.

"Get up, Harold, it's dead now." Rhonda said, and held up her hand.

"Really...? It's gone?" Harold took her hand, nearly pulling her down, and stood up. He looked at the bear. "Hey! What happened?"

"I knew you kids would run into one of mother nature's creatures." Dan remarked as he stepped out toward them, a rifle in hand. "Shot that thing with a tranquilizer, so relax, it won't be bothering you now."

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:33 am

Harold jumped to his feet and ran and hugged Dan. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Dan just laughed. "It was no problem, kids. Just happy you're all okay."

Arnold smiled at him. "Thanks." He didn't quite notice however, that he was still holding Helga's hand. Helga swooned, though no one noticed except Phoebe, who had to force down a giggle.

Arnold looked to Helga, still smiling, until he realized he was still holding onto her hand. He let go, somewhat awkwardly, and cleared his throat, looking away.

Rhonda managed to pry Harold off of Dan, and slapped him in the arm. "Harold! You're going to hurt Dan. You really shouldn't just run up to people and attempt to crush them like that."

"But I was grateful! Can you blame me?"

Rhonda huffed and turned away from him. "I'm a Lloyd. I blame who I want."

Gerald snickered, still holding Phoebe's hand. "You two sound like an old married couple."

"DO NOT!" They both yelled in unison, a blush evident on both their faces.

Helga smirked, folding her arms. This was going to be so fun teasing her over.

Dan laughed, and began walking back down the trail. "Come on now. It'll be dinner soon."

They all nodded, Harold more than anyone, as they began following him back down the path towards the campsite.

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 am

"So...." Gerald said, trying to make conversation as they headed back. "That was quite a close call!"

"I concur." Phoebe said softly, and unconsciously held his hand. "I'm just glad we made it safely."

"So am I, it was a good thing Dan came when he did and tranquilized the bear." Arnold agreed.

"Well no thanks to all of you, I have to change before dinner!" Rhonda said, looking at her muddied camp shirt and shorts. "Just look at this! And I need a shower!"

"We'll all need to wash up before dinner, Rhondaloid. Relax. It's not the end of the world." Helga muttered.

"Easy for you to say, Helga." Rhonda said haughtily. "You aren't a Lloyd, you don't know what it means to have to be on top at all times, especially in clothing and appearance, as well as personal hygiene."

"Whatever, Barbie."

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:58 am

Everyone snickered at that, and Rhonda cut them all a glare.

She humphed before she began to walk a bit faster, attempting to catch up with Dan, and also to get away from the group.

Helga watched after her with a smirk, crossing her arms as she walked.

Harold simply frowned, and inconspicuously began walking a bit faster himself, not really feeling comfortable having her around the rather attractive camp counselor.

Arnold noticed this, and smiled, walking next to Helga now. He looked at her. "So... this was kinda fun."

She snorted. "If you like almost dying, then sure, this was such a fun experience!" She exclaimed sarcastically.

Arnold frowned at his failed attempt to begin conversation with her.

He nudged himself a little closer, looking away to make it seem like an accident when he bumped into her.

"Oh, sorry, Helga." He apologized half-heartedly, smiling shyly at her.

She rolled her eyes, and huffed. "Whatever, just don't have it happen again."

Arnold smiled, and looked forward once again.

Gerald had heard the entire thing, and was now watching from over his shoulder.

Arnold cast a quick glance at her, making sure to still be facing forward as he did so.

Gerald raised an eyebrow at this.

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Either I'm going crazy, or Arnold's lookin' at Helga. Gerald thought.

"-with me?" Phoebe was saying to him.

"Wha? Huh? Sorry Phoebe, what were you saying? I didn't catch that." Gerald said, looking at her.

"Um...I was wondering if maybe you'd like to sit with me at dinner?" Phoebe repeated, looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

Gerald's eyes widened at her invitation, but immediately broke out into a grin and took her hand. "Sure, babe! I'll sit with you!" He glanced over his shoulder at Arnold. "Hey man, you don't mind if I sit with Phoebe at dinner do you?"

"Not at all, go ahead, Gerald." Arnold smiled.

"Helga?" Phoebe looked at her best friend.

"It's a free country, Pheebs." Helga said nonchalantly with a shrug.

Phoebe smiled appreciatively and then faced forward again, a small blush on her cheeks as her hand was held safely in Gerald's.

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:08 am

((aw cute scene!))

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weird1 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:48 am

Arnold sighed, but then cast another look at Helga. He cleared his throat.

Helga looked over at him curiously. "Geez, Hairboy, you've been clearing your throat an awful lot. Ya got phlegm built up or something?"

Arnold's eyes widened at that and he shook his head rapidly. "NO! I... I was just... um... Since Gerald and Phoebe are sitting together... alone... Do you want to sit with me?" He asked shyly, looking away.

Helga stopped in her tracks instantly, completely shocked. Had he really just asked her THAT?! She gulped when Arnold suddenly realized she wasn't following and looked over at her. He saw her shocked face and mistook it as horrified. "I... Um... You really don't have to. Really. It was just a suggestion so we don't... end up eating alone. But you don't have to. It's really-"

"Okay." Helga cut off, smiling at him.

Arnold instantly stopped his babbling and looked at her in surprise. "You'll eat with me?"

She shrugged, and caught back up with him. "Sure. Whatever blows your skirt up, Arnoldo. It's either eat with you... or Princess." She shuddered involuntarily at the mere thought of that.

Arnold grinned at her, and nodded. "Great." He then looked back forward, feeling highly content with the moment.

Weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachcake21 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:06 am

((I'm bad at this but can someone do a scene where Helga slips on a banana peel on her way to the line and Arnold catches her or something for me? *Does googly eyes* please!))

peachcake21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoGal55 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:25 am

(XD We'll give it a try, peachy.)

They finally arrived back at camp, with Dan giving them salutations before he headed off to the counselor's cabin.

"Dinner's in 10 minutes, so you kids get changed and hurry on up to the mess hall!" He called to them.

"Rhonda, there you are!" Nadine came running from the girls cabin. "Oh, what happened? Your uniform is dirty!"

"Long story, Nadine. But I'll be quite delighted to tell you about it at dinner." Rhonda said coolly, casting a glance at Harold, who blushed and looked away. "Perhaps...Harold, you could sit with us, you did help save me after all. I suppose you deserve the privilege."

"R-Really? You mean it?" Harold blinked, and grinned. "Okay! I'll bring my comic books, too! See ya Rhonda!" He went off toward the cabin he shared with Arnold and Gerald, both boys staring after him in surprise.

"Well...there goes one bold kid." Gerald whistled, and then turned to Phoebe. "I'll see you there, Phoebe. Looking forward to sitting with you, babe." He winked and then kissed her hand, making the petite girl blush profusely and giggle with delight.

Arnold watched this display of affection with a smile, proud of Gerald for making such a bold move, and he could see Phoebe was clearly liking it. For a fleeting moment, he felt the strange urge to do the same to Helga, so much so that his hand brushed hers unconsciously. But fought it back and decided that he didn't want to end up with a slap in the face or worse. Oh well, maybe some other time. Why he wanted to do it, he wasn't even sure. On the other hand, he couldn't quite deny that he was attracted to her, and really liked making her smile. Could that have been why?

Shaking it off, he just cast Helga a quick smile and then followed after Gerald.

Helga watched after him for a moment, and then looked down at the hand that had been brushed against his, and gave a soft sigh of contentment.

"Helga? Helga, are you coming? We have to go and change for dinner." Phoebe said to her best friend, and smiled a little at the expression on her face.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Sure, Pheebs."

"I say, Helga, if I didn't know any better, I'd say someone had a little soft spot for dear old Arnold..." Rhonda said with a light smirk. "Go and deny it all you want, I've seen those looks you send his way."

Scowling, Helga just stalked off. "Whether I do or not, which I don't, is none of your business, Rhondaloid."

Ignoring the insult, Rhonda just shook her head of long black hair and followed after the two girls, with Nadine following after her. "Like I said, Helga, I'm not an idiot. I can clearly see you're attracted to him." A twinkle came to her eyes. "Perhaps maybe you should make a move, before some other girl snatches his heart."

"Rhonda, I think you should drop this now." Phoebe coaxed. "It doesn't matter."

"Oh, fine." Rhonda rolled her eyes, and turned to Nadine. "Come then, Nadine. Let's get ourselves ready for dinner. We're going to need it."

Nadine nodded. "Okay, Rhonda!"

NintendoGal55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:23 am

Sponsored content